When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family.
Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
We Accept New Patients
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us! Request Appointment Today!
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We ask that only appointed patients and/or guardian of minor patients be present during dental visit
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may notice all team members will be wearing a face mask and encourage you to do so as well.
- The use of intraoral evacuation systems to minimize aerosols will be mandatory, however, we will do our best to ensure your comfort.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our team, and our community safe. To make an appointment, please call our office or visit our website. We look forward to seeing you again!
Drs. Eddie, Patty and Team
For additional information regarding the coronavirus please visit: